Live Baltimore operates on a lean budget and we have several sources of funds:
- Contributions - we rely on generous donations from individuals and corporations.
- Grants - we receive grants from local and regional foundations.
- Contracts - we are under contract with the City of Baltimore to perform residential marketing services. We are not a city department or quasi-governmental agency.
- Marketing Fees - we have marketing partnerships with committed local companies who believe in our mission and value our services.
- Earned Income - we sell items such as our "I (heart) City Life" window clings and we charge nominal fees for our twice-annual Buying Into Baltimore event.
Live Baltimore Home Center is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. We appreciate your support - and welcome your questions!
A copy of our current financial statement is upon request from our office. Financial documents and information about Live Baltimore submitted to the State of Maryland under the Maryland Charitable Solicitations Act are available from the Office of the Secretary of State for the cost of copying and postage.
Copies of our federal tax returns (known as Form 990) may be found at www.guidestar.org.
Live Baltimore would like to thank all of our donors, volunteers, and friends for your invaluable support. From volunteering at our Buying into Baltimore event, to driving around town with a Live Baltimore license plate, to referring new colleagues to us for assistance, we appreciate all that you do for us. The following is a list of our corporate and foundation supporters.
- Goldseker Foundation
- France-Merrick Foundation
- The Abell Foundation
- Constellation Energy Foundation
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- AEGON/Transamerica Foundation
- AJ Billig and Co., Auctioneers
- American Trading & Production Company (ATAPCO)
- Ernst & Young LLP
- GiveCorps Foundation
- John J. Leidy Foundation
- M&T Charitable Foundation
- 1st Mariner Bank
- Ballard Spahr, LLP
- Brophy & Reilly LLC
- Johns Hopkins University
- T. Rowe Price Foundation
- Venable Foundation, Inc.