E21 Boone Row
E21 Boone Row features eight units with three bedrooms / two and a half baths. Our mission is to bring suburban amenities to an urban environment at an affordable cost: secure enclosed garage, mud room transition space, open living spaces, and an easily accessible and private deck area. All of this in a location with close proximity to the Arts District, Remington, and Penn Station (for you commuters out there). Come see what we see in the community: Baltimore’s best kept secret.
- 3 Level Rowhomes starting at $281,500
- Partial basement rec area with additional crawl space storage
- Master suite with an Office Study and optional walkout roof deck
- Open layout with contemporary detailing
- Energy Star Rated off-site manufactured homes to deliver superior craftsmanship and precision — and faster delivery!
Experience the quality difference our eight architecturally designed, ground up new construction townhomes offer. Our model home is available to tour by appointment. The residences present a refined layout with an open floor plan, first floor half bath, second floor laundry room, and a tranquil third floor master retreat with spa-like bath, generously proportioned closet, a separate study, and roof deck. Unlike most new construction garage townhomes, these homes include an unfinished basement room for extra storage, work room, home gym, or crafting space. Further adding to the special appeal of these homes is the semi-detached one car garage connected to the main home by an enclosed mudroom. An additional parking pad behind the garage can accommodate a second car. Customize your finishes, and enjoy luxury city living at its best.
Check out the Zillow Listing Here
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.