Stuart has been helping clients in Baltimore with mortgage solutions since 2002. Stuart specializes in all types of residential mortgage programs and has become known over the years as the go-to lender for first-time buyer grants and incentives in Baltimore. Stuart takes the time to understand his clients’ personal and financial goals first so the right choice on a mortgage product can be selected.
Let Stuart and his team of professionals earn the privilege of becoming:
“Your Mortgage Consultant for Life!”
George Mason Mortgage’s foundation is built on the goal of helping families in our communities develop financial wealth and independence through homeownership. We serve both our clients and business associates with the products, technology and experience to provide the best solutions for your unique financial story.
Having navigated decades of changing economic environments, we have the experience and are able to provide flexible, personalized solutions you can only get from a nationally recognized, local lender supported by the strength and stability of United Bank. We are honored to be a trusted mortgage lender with a dedicated local presence throughout the communities we serve.
We are proud to be one of the longest standing partners with Live Baltimore and an ally for Baltimore City living!
- Maryland Mortgage Program
- 1st Time Advantage with Down Payment Assistance
- Flex Loans with Down Payment Grants & Closing Cost Assistance
- Maryland SmartBuy including Student Loan Payoff, Special Financing & Closing Cost Assistance
- Partner Match Premier Loans with Down Payment & Closing Cost Assistance
- Experienced Lender for City Incentives
- Live Near Your Work
- Vacants to Value
- Trolley Tour
- Project Reinvest
- And more…
- Special Products
- FHA 203(k) Renovation loans—1–4 Unit Properties
- New Construction/Permanent Financing
- No Mortgage Insurance Options
- Doctors/Attorneys Loans
NOT A COMMITMENT TO LEND – SUBJECT TO PROGRAM AVAILABILITY. This is not a commitment to lend. All loan applications are subject to credit and property approval. Annual Percentage Rate (APR), and program, rates, fees, closing costs, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice and may vary depending upon credit history and transaction specifics. Other closing costs may be necessary. Flood and/or property hazard insurance may be required. To be eligible, buyer must meet minimum down payment, underwriting and program guidelines.
George Mason Mortgage, LLC | NMLS ID #: 153400 (www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org) | Equal Housing Lender
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.