October 13, 2016 - From the Blog
Get to know our newest Live Baltimore team members with a good old fashion round of 20 Questions! This installment features Chadras Coples, Program Support Specialist.
1. How long have you lived in Baltimore City?
For the most part, all of my life.
2. Which neighborhood do you currently live in?
3. Are you a homeowner or a renter?
4. If you had to live in a different Baltimore neighborhood, which would you choose and why? (Pretend money is no object.)
Highlandtown. It’s a very artsy neighborhood and they seem to have a lot of community events.
5. Best thing to do in Baltimore City on a Saturday night…Go!
Find an event and mingle!
6. What is still on your Baltimore “to-do” list?
To visit the Maryland Science Center in the Inner Harbor
7. Who is your favorite Baltimore mascot: Mr. Boh, The Oriole Bird, Poe (the Raven), someone else?
Definitely Poe. I’m a big Baltimore Ravens fan!
8. What one piece of advice would you give to someone moving to Baltimore from out of town?
Seek and you will find. There’s plenty to do here.
9. What do you love the most about the city?
10. What is your preferred mode of transportation?
11. What is your favorite feature of the city?
12. Besides Live Baltimore, what other local nonprofits do you support?
The Marian House and Humanim
13. What's Your Favorite outdoor city activity?
Sitting on a park bench. I like to write, sip tea, and enjoy nature.
14. What is your superpower?
15. Which Baltimore celebrity (past or present) would you most like to have dinner with?
16. What is your favorite locally made product?
Hamilton Bakery’s Red Velvet Cake!
17. What is one thing you want the world to know about Baltimore?
We're just getting started!
18. What is one thing you’d still like to learn about Baltimore?
The neighborhood nooks and crannies
19. What three words best describe your work personality?
Friendly, Helpful, and Willing
20. What excites you most about joining the Live Baltimore team?
The opportunity to learn and help grow my city. We have so much to offer!