November 22, 2017 - From the Blog
Are you a Baltimore City resident? What's better than helping your city grow? That's exactly what we do and you can too by supporting Live Baltimore's work this Giving Tuesday. Join us in our mission to increase residency in Baltimore.
Here are five ways to help right now:
1. Donate to support the work we are doing to grow our city's population. We all have reasons why we love living here and we work hard to highlight all of the best things about Charm City. Recently, we asked some of our supporters and donors to write down what they ❤ most about Baltimore.
2. Help us spread the word about our work and how amazing Baltimore is. Print out the unselfie template and snap an unselfie. Post it to your social media account with #iheartcitylife #unselfie and #GivingTuesday to help us show everyone that Baltimore has the best neighbors.
3. Volunteer with Live Baltimore by becoming a Neighborhood Know-It-All. Our Know-It-Alls are the heartbeat of the city. By creating a profile on our website, potential residents and people who are interested in your neighborhood can ask you what you love most about living there.
4. Need a secret Santa gift? Want to get your niece or nephew something special? How about something for your new neighbor? Shop the Live Baltimore online store to get unique, local gifts for everyone on your list! From baby onesies to bumper stickers and pint glasses, we have the perfect gifts for every kind of city life enthusiast.
5. Choose Live Baltimore when you're shopping on AmazonSmile. If you're doing online shopping this holiday season on Amazon, consider using AmazonSmile instead. For every eligible purchase you make, the Amazon Foundation will donate 0.5 percent of your total to us!