FHLBank Atlanta Returning Veterans Purchase or Purchase / Rehabilitation Product
The Returning Veterans Purchase or Purchase/Rehabilitation Product is for homebuyers that are currently serving or have served in an overseas military intervention or any branch of the U.S. military, their spouses, or their surviving spouses. National Guard Reservists are eligible if they have served in active duty or performed services in active duty or were injured in active duty. Eligible properties include owner-occupied 1-4 family properties and manufactured housing.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- You must earn a homeownership counseling certificate before closing on your home.
- You must live in this home as your primary residence.
- You must use an FHLBank Atlanta-appoved lender.
- You must apply and be approved prior to closing on your home. Program funds are not retroactive.
- Household income cannot exceed 80% AMI
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLBank Atlanta)
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.