Howard Park Incentive by GO-Northwest
GO Northwest Housing Resource Center is offering a $10,000 closing cost/downpayment incentive to eligible homebuyers purchasing in Howard Park! Eligible homebuyers can qualify for $10,000 closing cost and down payment assistance funds as a 5-year forgivable loan. This program can help reduce out-of-pocket cost for purchasing a house and be stacked with other down payment and closing cost assistance programs. Howard Park in Northwest Baltimore is one of Baltimore’s hidden treasures: quiet tree-lined streets, spacious houses, easy access to downtown, shopping, major roadways and outstanding schools—a place you can call home!
Eligibility and Limitations:
• Purchase a home within the Howard Park community. Contact GO Northwest for boundary eligibility
• Be a first-time home buyer
• Live in the home as their primary residence
• The property in Howard Park must be the buyer’s only residence
• Contribute at least $1,000 of their own money to purchase the home
• Apply and be approved for the grant prior to closing on the home. Program funds are not retroactive
• Use a fixed-rate mortgage only. Co-signers, cash sales, and owner-financing are not permitted
• Earn a homeownership counseling certificate before making an offer on the home
Kira Gardner-Marshall, GO-Northwest
(410) 947-0084 x101
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.