Maryland Mortgage Program Special Assistance Grant
The Special Assistance Grant is designed to assist eligible homebuyers with a grant for down payment and closing cost assistance when purchasing a home with a Freddie Mac Advantage conventional mortgage. This program can only be used with selected Maryland Mortgage Program loans.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- All eligibility rules and limitations for using the selected Maryland Mortgage Program loan apply to this program.
- If your household income does not exceed 50% AMI, this program provides $2,500.
- If your household income is between 50% and 80% AMI, this program provides $1,500.
Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, Maryland Mortgage Program
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.