Langston Hughes is a small neighborhood in Northwest Baltimore close to Jack Paulsen Park. It is named after the black poet and novelist by the same name.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.