Someday is now.
If you’ve ever told yourself “someday I’ll own my own place,” someday is now. Live Baltimore is a resource for financial incentives and practical advice on the homebuying process. Together, let’s make your dream of homeownership a reality.
Fund your future.
How can you afford to buy a home in Baltimore? More easily than you might think.
Baltimore City boasts a lower cost of living than most East Coast cities and lower home prices than other parts of the Baltimore Metro Region. In addition, Baltimore City offers many financial incentives and tax credits for homeowners.
- Homebuyers today need as little as 3 percent of their home’s purchase price for a down payment. With the help of Baltimore City’s down payment and closing cost incentive programs, this could mean as little as $1,000 out of your pocket!
- Use our Financial Incentives Tool to discover programs that can assist with your home purchase.
- Create a profile to save financial incentives to your Personalized Moving Planner.
Don’t go at it alone.
Your real estate dream team can aid in every step of the homebuying process.
Real estate agents, mortgage lenders, home inspectors, homeowners insurance agents and title companies are among the professionals you’ll interact with as you work to purchase your home.
- Mortgage lenders play an important role in helping you understand how much you can afford and in securing funds from Baltimore City’s down payment and closing cost programs.
- Both real estate agents and mortgage lenders can make referrals to other professionals needed to successfully complete your home purchase.
- Choose real estate partners who are knowledgeable about Baltimore City to ensure a seamless process. Financial incentive programs, property tax credits and ground rent are just a few of the Baltimore-specific topics your team should know about.
Have more questions about Baltimore City mortgage loans?
We’re here to help. Send us an email or call 410-637-3750 for one-on-one assistance.
Start Your Home Search
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.