Oldtown is a city and state historic district in Downtown Baltimore. The neighborhood, bordered by Downtown and Washington Hill, is mostly made up of rowhomes and multi-family buildings.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.