You are never just a transaction to me. I care about my borrowers and I want to make sure you are educated about one of the largest financial decisions you will ever make. I will take the time to learn about you and help you decide on which mortgage will fit best into your short and longer term goals. Buying a home and deciding on a mortgage is not a one size fits all proposition, you owe it to yourself to learn your options. I can help you do that and be by your side, every step of the way.
Why you’ll want to work with me:
* I love people, I love mortgages and I will work to make sure you are getting the best deal possible while being educated about a sometimes confusing and over-whelming process.
* I am local to Baltimore and can meet you in person or we can handle the initial qualifying and full application electronically, however works best for you
* Your loan will be processed and underwritten locally (ask me why this matters so very, very much)
* I can offer a free Float Down program on most of our loan programs, with the option of floating down to a lower interest rate if the market improves after you are locked in. The float down option may require additional fees and restrictions. Please contact me for more details.
* I can do just about any kind of residential mortgage for both purchase and refinance, for your primary residence or as an investment property. Conventional, VA, FHA, many types of renovation and construction loans (not just a 203k), and Jumbo. PLUS, I keep myself educated about all of these programs, their guidelines, and want to make the process as smooth for you as possible, and make sure you don’t get hung up with any last minute issues
$5,000 down payment and closing cost assistance, 5-year forgivable loan
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.