Armistead Gardens in Northeast Baltimore is situated east of Erdman Avenue and north of Pulaski Highway. Its northeastern border is the southernmost tip of Herring Run Park allowing for easy access to green space. Neighborhood attractions and amenities include a nine-hole disc golf course, community basketball court and baseball fields.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.