Orangeville is a small neighborhood in Northeast Baltimore located close to an industrial area by the same name. Rowhomes are the predominant housing stock. The neighborhood is home to the Orangeville Community Park and many public transportation options.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.