The Franklintown Road neighborhood is in West Baltimore and primarily offers residents brick rowhomes, many with front porches and small backyards. The community is adjacent to Gwynns Falls/Leakin Park and all of the amenities the park has to offer.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.