Irvington is a large neighborhood in Southwest Baltimore centered around a three-block business district. Large, beautiful single-family, detached homes are set among traditional brick rowhomes, new construction, duplexes and apartments. The neighborhood really offers a little bit of everything. Residents enjoy the architectural beauty and various community events, including an annual Thanksgiving Dinner, Christmas Basket Delivery, back-to-school fair and community flea market.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....20 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.