Eastwood is a tiny neighborhood in Southeast Baltimore. At just one block wide it may me the smallest! Eastwood offers attached, brick rowhomes with high lawns. Residents enjoy access to the Eastwood Community Park, which has a playground, benches and picnic tables, and a family-friendly atmosphere.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.