Bolton Hill in West Baltimore is a historic neighborhood right in the middle of the city. The urban neighborhood is made up of restored mid to late 19th century townhouses, urban mansions, churches and public buildings. Residents enjoy tranquil, tree-lined streets peppered with urban parks, historic fountains and grand monuments that complement the period architecture.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….5 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Metro Subway
- Easy Access to Major Highways
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.