Jonestown in Downtown Baltimore offers centrally located rowhomes at affordable prices convenient to both Downtown and the Johns Hopkins Hospital East Baltimore campus. Large, three-story rowhouses are the norm here as the area was once home to some of the wealthiest families in Baltimore. Recent years have seen much development, including new-construction townhomes and a new Ronald McDonald House.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….5 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Easy Access to Metro Subway
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.