Ellwood Park / Monument
Ellwood Park/Monument is a neighborhood in East Baltimore just north of Highlandtown. Rowhomes make up the residential offerings while some buildings are used for commercial purposes.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
- Ellwood Park Improvement Association
- Southeast Community Development Corporation
- View All
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Ellwood Park/Monument
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.