Evergreen is a small neighborhood in North Baltimore that offers a wide array of housing styles from Queen Annes and Victorians to shingle-style houses and rowhomes. Residents can choose from condos, apartments and rowhomes with small front porches and single-family, detached homes with larger porches. The neighborhood offers plenty of trees and green space and is convenient to both Notre Dame of Maryland University and Loyola University.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.