Otterbein in South Baltimore is close to Baltimore's urban core. The neighborhood is made up of rowhomes and townhomes within a short walk to Baltimore's Central Business District, M&T Bank Stadium, Camden Yards and many tourist attractions.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....20 minutes
- Charles Center….5 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to MARC
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.