Mount Winans is a triangle shaped neighborhood in South Baltimore bordered by railroad tracks on two sides and Mount Auburn Cemetery. Many of the homes in the community were built in the 1940's for factory workers and soldiers stationed at Fort Meade.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....15 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Mount Winans
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.