Morrell Park is a community in Southwest Baltimore. Sitting quietly atop a hill, Morrell Park boasts one of the best views of the Baltimore skyline! The housing in the neighborhood includes attached rowhomes, duplexes and single-family, detached homes. With one of the newest recreation centers in the city, residents love having access to indoor and outdoor recreation space.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....15 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Morrell Park
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.