FHLBank Atlanta Community Partners Product
The Community Partners Product is provided for the purchase or purchase and rehabilitation of a home. Eligible homebuyers include current or retired law enforcement officers, educators, health care workers, firefighters, and other first responders. Eligible properties include owner-occupied 1-4 family properties and manufactured housing.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- You must earn a homeownership counseling certificate before closing on your home.
- You must live in this home as your primary residence.
- You must use an FHLBank Atlanta-approved lender.
- You must apply and be approved prior to closing on your home. Program funds are not retroactive.
- You must contribute at least $1,000 of your own money to your home purchase.
- Household income cannot exceed 80% AMI
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLBank Atlanta)
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.