Live Baltimore does not sell advertising on its website. Rather, businesses appearing on LiveBaltimore.com choose to support our 501(c)(3) nonprofit through sponsorship and collaboration.
Staff members at Live Baltimore are prohibited from holding real estate licenses. Therefore, sponsors of Live Baltimore help to accomplish our mission by assisting customers in buying or renting homes in Baltimore City. As trusted partners, sponsors gain access to interested Baltimore City homebuyers and renters through events, promotions, and referrals.
Live Baltimore assists more Baltimore City homebuyers and renters than any other organization.
Live Baltimore’s Reach
- Live Baltimore is Baltimore City’s only citywide residential marketing organization
- 1 in 7 Baltimore City homebuyers was a Live Baltimore customer in 2018
- 250,000 prospective Baltimore City buyers and renters use our website each year
- 54% of Live Baltimore’s customers are actively seeking a real estate partner
Live Baltimore’s homebuyers and renters reflect the diverse mix of residents attracted to urban living.
Live Baltimore’s Audience
- 70% are 25-44 years old
- 53% are African-American
- 65% are female
- 65% are single
- 54% earn $44k-$106k per year
- 64% of Live Baltimore’s customers purchase homes in low- to moderate-income Census tracts
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and collaborator with Live Baltimore, please tell us more about your business and work in Baltimore City.
Looking for other ways to support Live Baltimore’s mission?
Sponsor Live Baltimore’s Annual Baltimore’s Birthday Bash (the official celebration of Baltimore City’s birthday). Baltimore’s Birthday Bash sponsors are visible through a variety of event promotions and materials, and to an audience of more than 600 Baltimore City residents and supporters who attend the Bash.
Make a tax-deductible donation online or by mail, to Live Baltimore Home Center Inc., 343 N Charles Street, 1st floor, Baltimore, MD 21201. Gifts of $500 or more may be eligible for a Community Investment Tax Credit from the State of Maryland. Contact us to learn more about this beneficial tax credit program.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.