Devorah Ehrlich Livni
Devorah has over 9 years’ experience in the mortgage industry and 2 years in the housing industry. She joined Fulton Mortgage Company, A Division of Fulton Bank, N.A. in 2017. As a CRA Mortgage Loan Officer, Devorah provides mortgage services to mainly the Baltimore County and Baltimore City regions of Maryland.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Juris Doctorate
- State University of New York at Buffalo, B.A. in Urban Studies/minor in Architecture & Environmental design
- Admitted to NY State Bar – January 1992
- NCHEC Certification in Homeownership Counseling
- Financial Counseling Certification – National Council of La Raza
- CreditSmart Instructor – Freddie Mac
- Homeownership Committee – Comprehensive Housing Assistance, Inc.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.