Jones Falls Area
The Jones Falls Area in North Baltimore was historically home to industrial buildings along the Jones Falls used for various stages of cotton production. Today, one of the former mill buildings is repurposed as apartments while another is undergoing renovations to become a restaurant, market, apartments and office space. Residents enjoy historic surroundings along a quiet back road close to I-83 and the many shops, businesses and amenities of nearby Hampden.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….5 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.