Sabina-Mattfeldt is a neighborhood in North Baltimore, just shy of the city-county line. Its name comes from the two streets, Sabina Avenue and Mattfeldt Avenue, where most of the neighborhood's homes are located. Most of the homes in this community are two-story, wood-framed houses that were built in the late nineteenth century. Residents love being so close to the peaceful Jones Falls.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.