Wakefield is a quiet neighborhood in Southwest Baltimore. The neighborhood is surrounded on three sides by Gwynns Falls/Leakin Park and the community is made up of mostly apartment buildings. Wakefield residents have easy access to the Carrie Murray Nature Center, Outward Bound, many biking and walking trails and Baltimore's annual Herb Festival, among other programming in the park.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….25 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.