Seton Hill is a pocket community in Central Baltimore. The neighborhood is popular with Downtown professionals as well as students and staff at the University of Maryland Baltimore and University of Baltimore that can enjoy a short walk to work, school and the nightlife of Mount Vernon. Seton Hill is one of the earliest, intact rowhouse neighborhoods, offering a charming mix of large and small historic rowhouses. The homes surround the beautiful centerpiece of the neighborhood— Saint Mary's Park.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....20 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Metro Subway
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community Organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.