The Baybrook Boost is a partnership between Greater Baybrook Alliance and NHS Baltimore. Homebuyers must purchase a home in the Brooklyn and Curtis Bay neighborhoods.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS:
- You must earn a homeownership counseling certificate before making an offer on your home
- You must live in this home as your primary residence
- You must apply and be approved prior to closing on your home. Program funds are not retroactive
- Household income cannot exceed 100% AMI to receive $10,000 from Greater Baybrook Alliance
- Household income cannot exceed 80% AMI to receive a $10,500 match from NHS Baltimore
- Fixed-rate mortgages only. Co-signers, cash sales, and owner-financing are not permitted
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers
ADDITIONAL REFERENCES & RESOURCES
Greater Baybrook Alliance
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.