Greenspring is a quiet neighborhood in Northwest Baltimore near the Greenspring Trails of the Woodberry watershed forest. The area features lots of open green spaces with native trees and wildlife and spring-fed streams. Homes are a mix of rowhomes and apartments.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.