Woodberry in North Baltimore is a quiet community with easy access to I-83 and the Light Rail. Homes dating from the 1880's stand harmoniously with newer townhomes and ultra-contemporary park homes while many of the former mill buildings in the neighborhood have been converted to studios, condos and apartments. Residents enjoy the many opportunities for recreation, including access to Druid Hill Park and the Jones Falls Bike Path.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community Organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.