Port Covington is an industrial area in South Baltimore that is home to The Baltimore Sun, Under Armour and a restaurant. Plans for redevelopment in the area include mixed-use residential, retail and commercial development and a Baltimore Water Taxi stop.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....15 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.