Port Covington / Baltimore Peninsula
Port Covington is home to the Baltimore Peninsula development, which includes brand new residential properties, office space, and retail amenities. Baltimore Peninsula was constructed on 235 acres of formerly industrial land and features 2.5 miles of waterfront on the Middle Branch of the Patapsco River. Social events including concerts, outdoor fitness classes, and more occur regularly at the neighborhood’s West Covington Park. Rental communities in Baltimore Peninsula currently include 250 Mission and Rye House. More than 400 for-sale homes will soon be available in the Locke Landing community!
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....15 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.