South Clifton Park
South Clifton Park in East Baltimore borders one of the city's largest public parks, Clifton Park. The park and newly renovated community center offers neighbors and the surrounding community a golf course, baseball fields, tennis courts and a public pool. Rowhomes make up the majority of the housing stock in this neighborhood.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Real Estate Agents in South Clifton Park
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.