Broadway East in East Baltimore is a developing neighborhood that is experiencing a resurgence after a long period of disinvestment. Recent progress in the Broadway East neighborhood includes the renovation of the American Brewery building on Gay Street, which was renovated and reopened as the headquarters of nonprofit Humanim, Inc., and the Baltimore Food Hub, a 3.5-acre campus of food-related businesses.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.