Maryland Mortgage Program Community Partners Incentive Program
Partner Match Programs offer additional down payment and/or closing cost assistance for qualified borrowers utilizing a Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP) loan. Participating partners provide assistance to borrowers who meet the criteria established by the partner. The Department of Housing and Community Development matches the funds dollar-for-dollar up to a maximum of $2,500 in the form of a 0% deferred loan which is repayable when the home is sold or transferred, or when the first mortgage is paid off or refinanced. Partner Match funds may be used with MMP Flex 5000 or MMP 1st Time Advantage 5000 loans.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- This is a matching program. Participation requires use of an eligible down payment and/or closing cost assistance program from an eligible community partner.
- Incentive programs provided by the Baltimore City Department of Housing Office of Homeownership qualify as eligible programs.
- You must follow the eligibility rules and limitations outlined for the MMP Flex 5000 or MMP 1st Time Advantage 5000 loan products.
Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, Maryland Mortgage Program
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.