Maryland Mortgage Program House Keys 4 Employees
Partner Match Programs offer additional down payment and/or closing cost assistance for qualified borrowers utilizing a Maryland Mortgage Program (MMP) loan. Participating employers provide assistance to borrowers who meet the criteria established by the employer. The Department of Housing and Community Development matches the funds dollar-for-dollar up to a maximum of $2,500 in the form of a 0% deferred loan which is repayable when the home is sold or transferred, or when the first mortgage is paid off or refinanced. House Keys 4 Employees funds may be used with MMP Flex 5000 or MMP 1st Time Advantage 500o loans. The total amount of assistance depends on the employer’s participation.
This program reduces the amount of money you’ll need up-front to buy your home.
ELIGIBILITY & LIMITATIONS
- This is a matching program. Your employer must participate in this program.
- You must follow the eligibility rules and limitations outlined for the MMP Flex 5000 or MMP 1st Time Advantage 5000 loan products.
- Each participating employer may choose to limit their program by factors such as geographic area, employment status, income level, and other criteria. Contact your employer’s benefits administrator for full eligibility details.
Maryland Department of Housing and Community Development, Maryland Mortgage Program
We're here to help.
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.