About Live Baltimore:
Live Baltimore is a nationally recognized, independent nonprofit organization committed to promoting the benefits of Baltimore City living. Each year, Live Baltimore provides thousands of individuals with information on the city’s 250+ neighborhoods, rental living options, homebuying incentive programs, historic tax credits, and more.
Live Baltimore is a nationally recognized, independent nonprofit organization committed to promoting the benefits of Baltimore City living.
To accelerate Baltimore’s growth by promoting the city as a great place to live and by accentuating its thriving neighborhoods.
Baltimore City is a fast growing, diverse, and vibrant urban hub that is the location of choice for residential living.
343 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
- 501(c)3 status
- Founded in 1997
- Incorporated in 2001
- 8 full time employees
- Executive Director: Steven Gondol
- President of the Board: Stacie Tobin
- Annual Operating Budget: $900,000
In Fiscal Year 2016, Live Baltimore:
- reached over 198,000 individuals through LiveBaltimore.com
- directly assisted 9,721 prospective residents
- facilitated homeownership in 188 distinct city neighborhoods
- helped generate $213.8 million in home sales and approximately $9.3 million in city tax revenue
The following guidelines are for publications or organizations that wish to include Live Baltimore in news stories, commentary, announcements, invitations, forms, notices, calendar listings, or other material.
Full Name: Live Baltimore Home Center Inc.
Abbreviated Name: Live Baltimore
When referring to Live Baltimore, use initial caps only for both ‘Live’ and ‘Baltimore.’ DO NOT use all caps for the word ‘Live.’
Live Baltimore’s name is pronounced with a short “I” sound, as in “I live in Baltimore City.”