About Live Baltimore:
Live Baltimore is a nationally recognized, independent nonprofit organization committed to promoting the benefits of Baltimore City living. Each year, Live Baltimore provides thousands of individuals with information on the city’s 250+ neighborhoods, rental living options, homebuying incentive programs, historic tax credits, and more.
Live Baltimore is a nationally recognized, independent nonprofit organization committed to promoting the benefits of Baltimore City living.
Live Baltimore’s mission is to recruit and retain Baltimore City residents.
- by attracting people to Baltimore’s thriving neighborhoods
- by helping residents find a way to stay in the City
Live Baltimore envisions Baltimore as a growing and vibrant city that attracts and retains a diverse population.
343 N Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
- 501(c)3 status
- Founded in 1997
- Incorporated in 2001
- 9 full time employees
- Executive Director: Annie Milli
- President of the Board: Stacie Tobin
- Annual Operating Budget: $900,000
In Fiscal Year 2017, Live Baltimore:
- reached over 223,000 individuals through LiveBaltimore.com
- directly assisted 10,372 prospective residents, including 1 in 7 City homebuyers
- facilitated homeownership in 182 distinct city neighborhoods
- helped generate $241.2 million in home sales and approximately $10.5 million in city tax revenue
- returned $11 to the City for every $1 in funding
The following guidelines are for publications or organizations that wish to include Live Baltimore in news stories, commentary, announcements, invitations, forms, notices, calendar listings, or other material.
Full Name: Live Baltimore Home Center Inc.
Abbreviated Name: Live Baltimore
When referring to Live Baltimore, use initial caps only for both ‘Live’ and ‘Baltimore.’ DO NOT use all caps for the word ‘Live.’
Live Baltimore’s name is pronounced with a short “I” sound, as in “I live in Baltimore City.”