Garwyn Oaks in West Baltimore is a neighborhood of many long-term residents. The community is part of the Healthy Neighborhoods initiative and offers wide, well-lit streets among abundant greenery and a variety of housing. Residents enjoy a place where families, children and seniors of all backgrounds coexist.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
- Garwyn Oaks (GO) Northwest Housing Resource Center
- Garwyn Oaks United Neighbors Association, Inc
- Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc. (HNI)
- View All
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Garwyn Oaks
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.