Hanlon-Longwood is an established neighborhood in West Baltimore consisting of 55 tree-lined blocks bordering Hanlon Park. What began as a small estate now consists of large, single-family detached homes, rowhomes and an apartment building. Architectural buffs and history enthusiasts can enjoy large, historic homes with sunrooms, balconies and lots of square footage at affordable prices. Residents enjoy spending time with each other at annual community gatherings like watching Fourth of July fireworks from the top of Hanlon Park, a summer barbecue over the Buddy Young Barbeque Pit at the Victorine Q. Adams Community Garden, and a holiday party.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community Organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
- Garwyn Oaks (GO) Northwest Housing Resource Center
- Healthy Neighborhoods, Inc. (HNI)
- The Hanlon Improvement Association
- View All
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.