Little Italy in Downtown Baltimore is a warm and inviting neighborhood where many residents are of Italian descent. The area boasts more than 20 Italian restaurants, trattorias and cafes. The neighborhood offers rowhouses and apartments conveniently located just east of the Inner Harbor.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community Organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.