West Hills in Southwest Baltimore is true to its name, with many hills providing cascading views. The neighborhood offers both single-family, detached homes and brick rowhomes and townhomes set off by manicured lawns and welcoming front porches. Residents say the neighborhood offers city living with suburban comforts while being affordable, family-friendly and just a short drive from Downtown.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....25 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….20 minutes
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.