North Roland Park / Poplar Hill
North Roland Park/Poplar Hill in North Baltimore is known for its stately homes that sit on what appears to be a large cliff. The single-family, detached homes that make up the neighborhood could very well be deemed mansions. Residents enjoy a quiet, suburban feel in close proximity to boutiques, salons, grocery and other shopping options along Falls Road and Northern Parkway.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.