The Mount Washington neighborhood in Northwest Baltimore can best be described as village living close to urban comforts. Home styles include single-family, detached cottages, Colonials, Tudors, ranches and craftsmans as well as rowhomes, townhomes, apartments and condominiums. There's really something for everyone! Residents enjoy access to recreation, including lacrosse, rugby, golf, swim clubs, running trails, retail centers, a Light Rail stop and proximity to major commuter routes.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….15 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Easy Access to Light Rail
- Easy Access to Major Highways
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.