Oliver is a revitalizing neighborhood in East Baltimore offering affordable rowhomes. Newly-renovated homes are drawing new residents and investment. The neighborhood is close to the Johns Hopkins medical campus and offers an affordable place to live near work. Residents enjoy an active community that puts on summer movies and maintains a community garden.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....30 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….10 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
- Baltimore Oliver Community Association
- People's Association of Oliver Community
- View All
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Real Estate Agents in Oliver
You Might Also Like...
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.