Perring Loch is a rowhome community in Northeast Baltimore, named after its east and west borders of Perring Parkway and Loch Raven Boulevard. Neighbors take pride in their homes. Well-maintained and manicured lawns can be seen driving through the community. Most of Perring Loch's rowhome properties were built just after World War II during the 1950's. Since the neighborhood shares its eastern border with the Morgan State campus, students, staff and faculty enjoy having convenient access to higher education.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....40 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.