Richnor Springs in North Baltimore is a tiny neighborhood of tree-lined streets tucked away behind the busy intersection of York Road and Cold Spring Lane. Many residents have lived there all of their lives. The neighborhood offers rowhomes and small, single-family, detached homes. Residents love the convenience of being right off York Road, close to restaurants and retail.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....35 minutes
- Charles Center….20 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn’t think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore’s Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider’s view of this city neighborhood.
Interested in becoming a Neighborhood Ambassador? Find out how.
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.