Union Square in Central Southwest is just nine-tenths of a mile from Camden Yards. Nineteenth and 20th-century rowhomes surround the neighborhood's namesake main square at its center. The neighborhood is also home to several art galleries, artist studios and a bed and breakfast.
Nearby Public Transit
- BWI Airport....20 minutes
- Charles Center….10 minutes
- Penn Station….15 minutes
- Bike and Scooter Share
Meet Your Neighbors
Would you ask a New Yorker about living in L.A? (We didn't think so.) When it comes to Baltimore, Baltimoreans know best. Community organization members and Live Baltimore's Neighborhood Ambassadors are involved in their communities and love to talk about neighborhood happenings. Connect with a community organization or one of our ambassadors for an insider's view of this city neighborhood.
Explore the Neighborhood
Explore more of this Baltimore City neighborhood. Want to see your images added? Share your photos on social media with us by using #iheartcitylife!
Is this page missing some information? Help us make it better
- Save your recommendations for later.
- Get access to our Financial Incentives Tool.
- Connect with a Live Baltimore staff member for a one-on-one consultation.
- Get a free I ♥ City Life bumper sticker.